As much as any service Graham & Company offers, property management is about meticulous attention to detail — and a tireless dedication to maintaining the quality and service standards property owners and tenants expect and deserve.
Graham’s Property Management division is focused, at all times, on optimizing the value of our clients’ properties — keeping buildings and grounds attractive and in good condition, while addressing tenant concerns promptly and professionally. Moreover, our close associations with trusted local contractors, vendors and on-site personnel — coupled with our 24/7 on-call availability — ensures a rapid response to any issue in need of urgent attention.
We are always at the ready. We acknowledge and respect the fact that we maybe the only thing that is standing between you and the worst day you have ever had at the office. We are here.
Remember, if you are in a state of serious emergency, please dial 911; for everything else, call us.
Remember, if you are in a state of serious emergency, please dial 911.
We are an AMO certified Property Management Company
At Graham & Company, we're delighted to announce our recent 0achievement: the prestigious AMO Certification. This accreditation sets us apart from other property management firms, showcasing our dedication to excellence and industry-leading standards. We're deeply humbled by this recognition, and it reaffirms our commitment to delivering exceptional service to our valued landlords and tenants. The AMO Certification isn't just a badge; it's a testament to our expertise and professionalism. We look forward to continuing to exceed expectations and redefine property management for years to come. Join us in celebrating this significant milestone. Experience the Graham Company difference today.
- Coordinating work schedules for on-site maintenance technicians and janitorial services
- Responding to after-hours emergency service requests
- Communicating with tenants in a timely, professional manner regarding all relevant building issues
- Ensuring compliance with GAAP accounting rules in financial transactions and reporting
- Utilizing Yardi software’s real-estate-based accounting system to create financial reports, process accounts payables and receivables, and manage the lease administration process
- Offering monthly financial data for review by a Graham property manager and property accountant — as well as our CFO — before submitting for client approval
- Maintaining competitive pricing for project maintenance from outside contractors
- Providing diligent follow-up with outside contractors, to verify all work is satisfactorily completed, before issuing payment
- Informing tenants, as necessary, of any work being performed
- On a weekly basis, thoroughly reviewing, verifying, coding and submitting all invoices to accounting for payment
- Maintaining all invoices in organized files
- Ensuring that all service requests are answered, and dispatched to the appropriate personnel
- Verifying that all valid service requests are fulfilled while providing follow-up on specific requests when necessary
- Performing weekly building inspections, including walkways, stairwells, restrooms, mechanical/electrical rooms, and janitorial closets
- Performing weekly inspections of property exteriors and parking areas
- Performing monthly inspections of vacant spaces to ensure optimal presentation
- Ensuring maintenance, janitorial personnel, and/or contract workers address any issues found during inspections
- Maintaining accurate contact information — including after-hours / emergency contacts — for every contractor and tenant
- Maintaining accurate contact information for all local emergency personnel (police, fire, health department, etc)
- Preparing and distributing tenant satisfaction surveys each year